Sunday, November 11, 2012

The iPhone...



The iPhone...dun...dun...dun!


If you've ever navigated the threads at Amazon you'll appreciate this ancedote. :O)



I’ve discovered that I may not be in complete control of my iPhone. It takes me to places unknown. I’m not sure if it’s me or if the small device has developed its own interests.
It has a feature that allows me to enlarge or shrink the screen for easy viewing, but when I employ this seemingly innocent effect it does things. . . .


One day I even found that comments from a particular person were being blocked from my screen on one of the threads. What??? How did that happen? The uppity device then had the audacity to inform me that I was now ignoring her, which I wasn’t.


Luckily, I was able to set that straight, but it often wants me to turn myself in for abuse. Can you imagine?


As if that weren’t enough, it has shunted me off to cyberspace on several occasions. The little instigator even popped me into another thread altogether once.  Was this Kansas? I wondered as I read . . . Alien blood and guts were flowing, as I back peddled to safety.


My iPhone must have made friends there, however, because I keep getting messages that no matter how many times I go in and stop tracking, it will not. I’m beginning to suspect that my e-mail is now in cahoots with this small hand held device. I tell you, it’s scary. My inbox looks like Steven King lives there.


And on occasion, my laptop joins in this fracas, distorting my cleverly placed dot, dot, dots . . . with, iK, when I paste my documents. I ask you, would you put up with this?


I say, if you’re going to take the words out of my mouth, at least do it with some eloquence!

No comments:

Post a Comment